Cosmetic or facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a specific style of acupuncture which will assist the look and tone of the face and neck area. At our clinic, we use a comprehensive use of body acupuncture points and specific facial points in conjunction with Gua Sha and massage techniques. Sessions can last from an hour to an hour and a half.
At the Sydney Cosmetic Acupuncture Clinic, Rodd prefers a six-step approach to cosmetic acupuncture treatment which encompasses the use of:
1. Traditional body acupuncture points
2. Auricular (ear acupuncture) points
3. Specific localised cosmetic acupuncture facial points
4. Individualised herbal medicine prescription
5. Herbal masks and preparations
6. Facial massage